J U R I
Antonyuk Valentina –
Honored Artist of Ukraine, Doctor of Cultural Studies, Academician of the International Pedagogical Academies, Member of the National Creative Unions, Professor of the solo singing department of the NMAU named after PI Tchaikovsky, author of the idea, founder and artistic director of the Solospev Music Competition, chairman of the jury, Kyiv.
EFIMENKO Larisa Feodosiyevna – President of NGO “Chronicle”, General Director of XI Kyiv International Documentary Film Festival “Movie Chronicle-2012 ?,” – Member of the Jury, Kyiv.
Lyudmila TRETYAK – Honored Artist of Ukraine, laureate of the International Competition, Professor of the Department of Music Education of the Kiev National University of Theater, Film and Television named after IK Karpenko-Kary, –
Member of the jury, Kyiv.
TKACHENKO Tatiana Vladimirovna – Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Head. Department of Vocal and Choral Teacher Training of Kharkiv National Pedagogical University. GS Skovoroda, Member of the Jury, Kharkiv.
Svetlana Pranenko – Honored Cultural Worker of the Republic of Poland, Leading Concertmaster of the Chair of Solo Singing of IP Kotlyarevsky Kharkiv National Institute of Arts, – Member of the jury, Kharkiv.
Valentina Andreeva – Laureate of the International Competition named after MV Lysenko, soloist of the Young Opera Theater, teacher of the solo singing department of the PI Tchaikovsky National Academy of Sciences, – member of the jury, Kyiv.
ROMAN Larisa Mikhailovna – Laureate of International Competition, – Jury Member, Responsible Secretary, Kyiv
Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Ukraine
National Union of theatrical figures of Ukraine
Kiev International Festival of Documentary Films
Non-Governmental Organization “NGO Chronicle”
Kiev Actor House
(7 Yaroslaviv Val str.)
May 5, 2012 from 10 am to 2 pm
Fifth Music Contest
XI Kyiv International Festival
The Fifth Musical Competition
«SOLO SINGING» of the XI Kyiv International Documentary Film Festival «KINOLITOPYS-2012?
To the anniversary
founder of Ukrainian classical music
Kyiv – 2012
Eugene Provorova (soprano, Ukraine)
Candidate ped. Assoc. Prof., Associate Professor, Institute of Arts MP Dragomanov. Educator – n.a. Of Ukraine, prof. M. Brain. Concertmaster – I. Shestopalova.
1.M. Lysenko, ff. T. Shevchenko, “Oh, I’m One, I’m Alone” (music-doc. TF “Known-Unknown Valentina Antonyuk”, directed by K. Taran 2009).
2.E. Martinov, ff. A. Dementieva, “Ballad of the Mother” (Doc. T-f. “Evgeniy Martynov. The Last Romantic”, directed by V. Vikulin, 2009).
- J. Carder, ff. F. Ebb, All That Jazz (Chicago-based musical, directed by R. Marshall, 2002).
I. MUSICAL HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
Elena Stroy (soprano, Ukraine)
(1st prize winner)
Winner of the V International Competition “Love Songs on the Danube Shores” (Romania, 2011), student. Of the third course of NMMAU them. Tchaikovsky, class V. Andreeva, Concertmaster – A. Schepakin.
- J. Verdi, Oscar’s Song (Masquerade Ball Opera, directed by B. Large, 1980).
- I. Dunaevsky, Sl.V. Lebedeva-Kumach, “Zazdarnaya” (Hud. Kf. “Spring”, directed by G. Alexandrov, 1947).
- M. Lysenko Song of Natalka (film-opera “Natalka-Poltavka”, directed by I. Kavaleridze, 1936).
Elizabeth Magdaluk (soprano, Ukraine)
(2nd Prize Winner)
Winner of international competitions. Stud. II k. Tchaikovsky, class of prof. V. Antonyuk. Concertmaster – D. Pivnenko.
- J. Paiziello, La Bella Morinala Ariata (Cecilia Bartoli. Live in Ltaly, 1988).
- M. Skoryk, Melody (thin high-pass “High Pass”, directed by V. Denysenko, 1982).
- M. Lysenko, arr. ukr. pomegranate the songs “Rain” (music to the “Talents and Fans”, directed by L. Lyubashevsky, 1973).
Wei Qian (mezzo-soprano, PRC)
(2nd Prize Winner)
Stud. V k. NMAU them. Tchaikovsky, class of prof. V. Antonyuk. Concertmaster – D. Pivnenko.
- A. Gretry, Loretta’s aria from the opera Richard C? Ur-de-Lion (music-doc. K-f. “Secilia Bartoli. Live in Ltaly”, 1988).
- M. Glinka, “The fire of desire burns in the blood” (Musical Complex “Michael Glinka. Doubts and Passions”, directed by A. Torstensen, 2004).
- J. Stepov, ff. T. Shevchenko, “Trodden the Trail” (music-doc. T-f. “Game of Fate. Mykola Lysenko”, directed by V. Viter, 2007).
Marina Zubko (soprano, Ukraine)
(3rd prize winner)
Stud. Of the third course of NMMAU them. Tchaikovsky, class SA I. Semenenko of Ukraine. Concertmaster – P. Sviridov.
- M. Lysenko, ff. O. Olesya, “Astri” (musical-doc. T-f. “Game of the fate. Mykola Lysenko”, directed by V. Viter, 2007).
- F. Letter, ff. F. Freiligrat’s “The Pangs of Love” (thin. K-f. “The Pangs of Love”, directed by M. Keleti, 1970).
- J. Massne, Gavotte Manon from the opera “Manon” (music-doc. “Life as a day. Eugene Miroshnichenko”, directed by Ya. Lanchak, 1992).
Irina Ganja (soprano, Ukraine)
Stud. V k. NMAU them. Tchaikovsky, class SA I. Semenenko of Ukraine. Concertmaster L. Maximchuk. 1. J. Puccini, Manon aria, Manon Lesco film-opera, dir. Brian Large, 1983
- M. Glinka, ff. O. Pushkin, “I am here, Inesilla” (kud. K-f. “The Big Change”, directed by O. Korenev, 1973).
- M. Lysenko