WINNERS OF THE SOLOSPIV 2013 COMPETITION
J U R I
Antonyuk Valentina – Honored Artist of Ukraine, Doctor of Cultural Studies, Academician of International Pedagogical Academies, Member of the National Creative Unions,
Professor of the solo singing department of the NMU named after
PI Tchaikovsky, author of the idea, founder and artistic director of the Solospev Music Competition, Jury Chairman, M. KIEV.
EFIMENKO Larisa Feodosiyevna – President of NGO “Chronicle”, Director General of XI Kyiv International Documentary Film Festival “Movie Chronicle-2012”, – member of the jury,
Lyudmila TRETYAK – Honored Artist of Ukraine, laureate of the International Competition, Professor of the Department of Music Education of the Kyiv National University of Theater, Cinema and Television named after IK Karpenko-Kary, –
Member of the jury, M. KIEV.
TKACHENKO Tatiana Vladimirovna – Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Head. Department of Vocal and Choral Teacher Training of Kharkiv National Pedagogical University. GS Skovoroda, Member of the Jury, M. KHARKIV.
Prynenko Svetlana Andreevna – Honored Cultural Worker of the Republic of Poland, Leading Concertmaster of the Chair of Solo Singing at IP Kotlyarevsky Kharkiv National Institute of Arts, – Member of the Jury, M. KHARKIV.
Valentina ANDREYEVA – Laureate of the International Competition named after MV Lysenko, soloist of the Young Opera Theater, lecturer of the solo singing department of the PI Tchaikovsky National Academy of Music, – member of the jury, M. KIEV.
ROMAN Larisa Mikhailovna – winner of the international competition, member of the jury, responsible secretary, M. KIEV
Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Ukraine
National Union of theatrical figures of Ukraine
Kiev International Documentary Film Festival “Movie Chronicle”
NGO “Chronicle” NGO
Kiev Actor House
(7 Yaroslaviv Val str.)
May 5, 2012 from 10 am to 2 pm
Fifth Music Contest
XI Kyiv International Festival
The Fife Music Competition
of the XI Kyiv International Documentary Film Festival
1. J. Verdi, The Oscar Song (The Masquerade Ball Opera, directed by B. Large, 1980).
2. I. Dunaevsky, Sl.V. Lebedeva-Kumach, “Zazdarnaya” (thin kff. “Spring”, directed by G. Alexandrov, 1947).
3. M. Lysenko Song of Natalka (film-opera “Natalka-Poltavka”, directed by I. Kavaleridze, 1936).
Elizabeth Magdaluk (soprano, Ukraine)
(2nd prize winner)
Winner of international competitions. Stud. IIM
them. Tchaikovsky, class of prof. V. ANTONYUK.
Concertmaster – D. Pivnenko.
1. J. Paiziello, La Bella Morinala Ariata (Cecilia Bartoli. Live in Ltaly, 1988).
2. M. Skoryk, Melody (“The High Pass”, directed by V. Denysenko, 1982).
3. M. Lysenko, arr. ukr. pomegranate the songs “Rain” (music by “Talents and Fans”, directed by L. Lyubashevsky, 1973).
Wei Qian (mezzo-soprano, PRC)
(2nd prize winner)
Stud. V k. NMAU them. Tchaikovsky, class of prof. V. ANTONYUK. Concertmaster – D. Pivnenko.
1. A. Gretry, Loretta’s aria from the opera Richard C? Ur-de-Lion (music-doc. Cecilia Bartoli. Live in Ltaly, 1988).
2. M. Glinka, “The fire of desire burns in the blood” (Musical Complex “Mikhail Glinka. Doubts and Passions”, directed by A. Torstensen, 2004).
3. J. Stepov, ff. T. Shevchenko, “Trodden the Trail” (music-doc. TF “The Game of Destiny. Mykola Lysenko”, directed by V. Viter, 2007).
ZUBKO Marina (soprano, Ukraine)
(3rd prize winner)
Stud. Of the third course of NMMAU them. Tchaikovsky, class SA I. Semenenko of Ukraine.
Concertmaster – P. Sviridov.
1. M. Lysenko, ff. O. Olesya, “Astri” (music-doc. T. F. “Game of the fate. Mykola Lysenko”, directed by V. Viter, 2007).
2. F. Letter, ff. F. Freiligrat’s “The Pangs of Love” (thin-film “The Pangs of Love”, directed by M. Keleti, 1970).
3. J. Massne, Gavotte Manon from the opera “Manon” (music-doc. “Life as a day. Eugene Miroshnichenko”, directed by Y. Lanchak, 1992).
Irina GANJA (soprano, Ukraine)
Stud. V k. NMAU them. Tchaikovsky, class SA I. Semenenko of Ukraine. Concertmaster L. Maximchuk.
1.J. Puccini, Manon aria, Manon Lesco film-opera, dir. Brian Large, 1983
2.M. Glinka, ff. O. Pushkin, “I am here, Inesilla” (Khud. K. F. “The Great Change”, directed by O. Korenev, 1973).
3. M. Lysenko, Natalka’s Song (the film-opera “Natalka-Poltavka”, directed by I. Kavaleridze, 1936).
Irina PROKOPENKO (soprano, Ukraine)
(Diploma for best performance of M. Lysenko’s aria)
Stud. KhNUM them. IP Kotlyarevsky,
the class of Art. off M. Chervonyuk. Concertmaster – D.Sc. culture of the Republic of Poland S. Pronenko.
(Diploma of Best Concertmaster)
1. M. Lysenko, Marilzi’s aria (Taras Bulba movie-opera, directed by V. Borotko, 2009).
2. I. Pehovich, ff. G. Zabran, “The Dawn of Jerusalem” (“The Diary of His Wife”, directed by A. Teacher, 2000).
3. H. Lacallier, ff. and the musical, “Amapola” (the musical comedy “The First Ball”, directed by G. Coster, 1939).
Xiong Fengxiang (soprano, People’s Republic of China)
stud. II k. Tchaikovsky, class of prof. V. ANTONYUK. Concertmaster – D. Pivnenko.
1.J. Kaczini, “Ave, Maria” (music-doc. Cecilia Bartoli. Live in Ltaly, 1988).
2. M. Lysenko, Song of Natalka (film-opera “Natalka Poltavka”, directed by I. Kavaleridze, 1936).